Building on core knowledge of business issues, the Business Administration (Hons) programme from Heriot-Watt University Dubai aims to enhance the student’s personal development, team working and presentation skills. We believe that the real basis for management is experience. We will expose you to theories of management and case studies of companies, and give you the opportunity to work on specific management problems. Organisations must compete in a global marketplace and their activities cross borders and cultures.
Why study Bachelor of Business Administration at Heriot-Watt University's Dubai Campus?
- High quality British degree programme.
- Gain a relevant degree that matches industry needs.
- Develop and enhance your skills.
- Further your career prospects.
When studying for a BBA, you can expect career opportunities in the following areas: human resource management, marketing, social entrepreneurship, retail management, public sector administration, advertising management, digital marketing, project management and contracts management
- Students will follow introductory courses in four key subject themes of Accountancy and Finance, Economics and Management. In addition, students will take Business Skills and Critical Writing.
- The key areas of management are studied and explored in greater depth through Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Commercial Law and Organisational Behaviour courses. These are complemented by Quantitative Methods as well as Accountancy and Finance options.
- As student knowledge and skills grow, the emphasis switches to international issues through the study of Strategic Management, Project Management and Innovation Management. Further studies in Marketing and Accountancy and Finance options are also available.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
360 / 480 credits
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Digital Marketing View 16 other Bachelors in International Business in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- GCE A-Level CCD (or BBBB at AS-Level)
- CBSE or equivalent 65%
- American High School Diploma + SAT 1s - 1000
- UAE Tawjihiyya 80%
- International Baccalaureate 24 points
- BTEC Level 3 Ext Diploma MMM
- Foundation year Successful completion of Heriot-Watt University Degree Entry Programme (Management) with a BBBB.
- African WAEC / NECO / WASSCE B2
- FBISE grade 12 or equivalent – 70%
- Curriculum Russian/Kazakhstan (Attestat) with minimum grade of 5 + IELTS 6.0
- EmSAT minimum 1400 English and 1200 Maths
International13985 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13985 EUR per year during 36 months.
National13985 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13985 EUR per year during 36 months.
AED 58800 per year
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.