At this Political Economy (Hons) programme offered by University of Birmingham you'll benefit from the international reputation of our academic staff for research in the area of political economy, and our commitment to facilitating the highest quality learning environments.
Students at Political Economy (Hons) from University of Birmingham will:
- undertake a work placement through our integrated Professional Development Module.
- spend a year abroad at one of our many international exchange partners.
- have a unique opportunity to participate in a role-play exercise of decision-making at NATO, working with delegates from universities and institutions across the globe.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Political Economy
- Understanding Politics
- Principles of Economics
- Research Skills
- International Political Economy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 30 June, 18:00 (UK time) – the final deadline for late applications with course choices
- All applications received after 30 June are entered into Clearing
DisciplinesEconomics Environmental Economics & Policy Political Science View 64 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Number of A levels required:3
- Typical offer:AAB
- BTEC Extended Diploma, Diploma and Subsidiary Diploma are all considered.
- Other qualifications are considered
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Entry requirements are 6,6,5 at Higher Level with a minimum of 32 points overall.
- English Proficiency
International19320 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19320 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.