The Nursing, RN-to-BSN program of The University of North Carolina at Charlotte prepares nursing professionals to serve as leaders, clinicians, and scholars through innovative educational programs designed to meet the healthcare needs of an evolving and diverse society. Their vision is to provide the highest quality of nursing education, scholarship and practice with a commitment to community engagement in order to promote health among citizens in the Charlotte region and beyond.
All General Education and nursing prerequisite courses must be completed by the end of the semester preceding the semester for which the application is made.
Registered nurses seeking admission to the RN-to-BSN curriculum who need to complete nursing prerequisites and/or General Education courses may apply for admission as a Pre-RN-to-BSN student. Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 on all college work attempted. Admission as a Pre-RN-to-BSN student does not automatically admit an applicant to the RN-to-BSN Program.
- Concepts of Professional Nursing Science
- Issues in Cultural Health
- Health Assessment for Nurses
- Aging and Health
- Information Technology: Applications in Healthcare
- Leadership in Nursing Practice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 952 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application and Application Fee of $80
- Proof of English ability
- In order for us to review your application, we require school records or transcripts for the last four years of pre-university curriculum. A complete transcript will have the courses you have taken and your grades/marks for each course from grades 9 through 11 or through 12 if you have completed high school
- Submit one required essay
- For freshmen applicants, submitting the SAT or ACT is optional due to the limited testing opportunities caused by COVID-19
International17246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8623 USD per semester during 48 months.
National17246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8623 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State3812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1906 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Charlotte
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.