The programs provide the resources, guidance, and diverse environment in the New York metro area that motivates students to build and maintain careers in a variety of music professions.
This Music - Classical Secondary Ed K-12 Performance Voice program, for students who possess both exceptional performance abilities and aspirations, demands an intense commitment to both music practice and academics.
William Paterson University of New Jersey is a public institution that offers an outstanding and affordable education to a diverse traditional and nontraditional student body through baccalaureate, graduate and continuing education programs.
The University's distinguished teachers, scholars and professionals actively challenge students to high levels of intellectual and professional accomplishment and personal growth in preparation for careers, advanced studies and productive citizenship. Faculty and staff use innovative approaches to research, learning and student support to expand students’ awareness of what they can accomplish.
- Teaching As A Profession
- Literacy, Technology, and Instruction
- Educational Psychology and Classroom Management
- Brass Methods
- Music History and Literature
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music Performance View 542 other Bachelors in Music Performance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be enrolled as a freshman, you must have the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma and have never attended a college or university. Admission for international students is based on a review of the appropriate educational documents as well as proficiency in English as measured by the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Testing System (IELTS).
- As part of the application process, you must have your international transcript evaluated into U.S. credits. Although it is not required for international students, we strongly recommend taking and submitting scores for the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and/ or American College Test (ACT). To be considered for certain majors and/or merit scholarships, the SAT and/or ACT is required.
International23192 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11596 USD per semester during 48 months.
National23192 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11596 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State14192 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7096 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Passaic
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.