The Business Analytics program of The University of North Carolina at Charlotte prepares graduates for jobs involving data-driven business intelligence, decision models, and big data analytics and for graduate education in Data Science and Business Analytics, Supply Chain Management, Mathematical Finance, Marketing, and Economics.
Who uses Business Analytics?
All businesses and not-for-profit organizations nowadays use Business Analytics. Thanks to the rapid development of information technology and telecommunications, these organizations have an opportunity to make use of various types of big data and sophisticated analytics tools at a cost more affordable than ever before. The numerous tools and techniques developed for descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics help the organizations make informed decisions on day-to-day operations and long-term strategic planning.
Skills for Business Analytics majors include:
- Analytical problem solving
- Business process skills
- Communication skills
- Information technology skills
- Organizational skills
- Programming for Business Analytics
- Data and Information Management
- Business Analytics
- Social Media Analytics and Application
- Marketing Analytics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Econometrics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 377 other Bachelors in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 overall and 2.5 in Progression Courses listed below
- Pre-Major/Prerequisite/Progression Courses: Principles of Accounting, Introduction to Business and Professional Development, Principles of Economics - Macro, Principles of Economics - Micro, Introduction to Business Computing, Calculus, Calculus for Engineering Technology, Elements of Statistics I (BUSN), Elements of Statistics, Introduction to Statistics, Introduction to Probability and Statistics
- Application and Application Fee of $80
- Proof of English ability
- In order for us to review your application, we require school records or transcripts for the last four years of pre-university curriculum. A complete transcript will have the courses you have taken and your grades/marks for each course from grades 9 through 11 or through 12 if you have completed high school
- Submit one required essay
- Submitting the SAT or ACT is optional due to the limited testing opportunities
International17246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8623 USD per semester during 48 months.
National17246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8623 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State3812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1906 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Charlotte
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.