Theatre Arts at Morgan State University strives to:
- Provide an inclusive undergraduate education in Theatre. Courses taken in Theatre Arts will provide the foundation for students in their appreciation and understanding of Theatre.
Students will be prepared for:
- Graduate school
- Professional theatre training programs
- Teaching of Theatre at the secondary education level
- Provide all Morgan State University students with educational and theatrical experiences that enhance their understanding and aesthetic appreciation of stage productions and literature.
- Serve as a vital force in the cultural and intellectual life of Morgan State University, the community, and throughout the surrounding area.
The activities of the Theatre Arts area reflect Morgan State University's commitment to excellence in teaching and creative activity. Creative activty is the program's principle research mission. By directing, acting, designing and writing for theatre in their on-campus laboratory at MSU's Turpin-Lamb Theatre and professionally in theatres across the nation, the Theatre Arts faculty enhance their artistic capabilities and enrich their effectiveness in the classroom.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundamentals of Stagecraft
- University Theatre
- History of the Theatre
- Script Analysis
- Black Drama
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 1234 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Evaluated Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Information
- Visas and Passports
- Essay, Letter of Recommendation and SAT/ACT
International18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.