Screenwriting and Animation programme of Morgan State University has three concentrations:
- The Computer Animation concentration requires courses in 2D and 3D animation, motion design, storyboarding, web design, multimedia scripting, and games.
- The Integrated Media Writing (Screenwriting) and Animation concentration requires courses in drawing and illustration, courses in graphic comics, and more graphics art based practice in computer animation and the media arts.
- The Film and Television Writing (Screenwriting) concentration requires greater immersion in applied theory and practice in writing and content production for film/TV and multimedia, including documentary and drama
All concentrations include:
- Film studies
- Visual storytelling and writing
- Entrepreneurship and independent filmmaking
- Ethical business practices for the industry
- Fluency in writing and creative expression
- Production field experience, and post-production workflow and assembly
- Majors take two computer science courses
- Producing webisodes, short films and documentaries, as well as informational and corporate videos
- Introductory animation workshop, and introductory and intermediate editing courses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Film Studies
- Visual Storytelling and Writing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 1969 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Evaluated Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Information
- Visas and Passports
- Essay, Letter of Recommendation and SAT/ACT
International18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.