At the Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis we offer a bachelor degree in Psychology. Psychology is the scientific study of behavior and mental processes. The goals of psychology are to describe, explain, predict, and change behavior (observable actions) and mental processes (thoughts, feelings, memories, beliefs).
You’ll experience an interactive learning environment, study challenging material, experience unparalleled research and internship opportunities. As early as freshman year, you’ll be encouraged to participate in research with renowned faculty. Students support each other through peer-advising, providing a unique environment where students become leaders by helping others.
- In your academic school, you’ll have access to career advisors who specialize in the fields you want to pursue.
- That’s where you’ll also find field-specific internship and networking opportunities.
- Ethics and Diversity in Psychology
- Career Planning for Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Life Span Development
- Behavioral Neuroscience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology View 1669 other Bachelors in Psychology in United States
- Submit your application and essay
- Pay the application fee or request a fee waiver
- Have your test scores sent to IUPUI
- Have your official high school transcript sent to IUPUI
- Have official transcripts from any dual-credit or college courses sent to IUPUI (if applicable)
- Submit credentials for any education completed outside the U.S. (if applicable)
- Complete the Prior Conduct Information and Release form (if applicable)
International33347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33347 USD per year during 48 months.
National33347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33347 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9944 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.