Recognising the multidisciplinary nature of the property profession and its role in business, this part-time, Real Estate (Hons) programme at Liverpool John Moores University programme seeks to develop a mix of property and business skills so that you will be well equipped to make sound business decisions based on an in-depth understanding of the commercial property market.
Recognising the multidisciplinary nature of the property profession and its role in business, this BSc Real Estate Management & Business programme seeks to develop a mix of technical and professional skills so that you will be well equipped to make sound commercial decisions based on an in-depth understanding of the real estate markets.
Becoming a chartered surveyor means you can offer expert advice in all aspects of real estate including:
- valuation for the purchase, sale and renting of all types of land and commercial and residential property
- providing valuation advice for property funding and finance
- conducting lease negotiations between landlords and tenants
- acting as a mediator or expert witness in property dispute resolution
- land buying and property development
- institutional investment and property portfolio management
- Applied Valuation Techniques
- Building Pathology and Defects
- Property Law
- Planning and Development
- Asset Management
- Collaborative Interdisciplinary Project
- Research Methods
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Management, Organisation & Leadership Real Estate & Property Management View 9 other Bachelors in Patent & Intellectual Property Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We are looking for students who are keen to learn new skills and develop those they already possess. We want students with the ability to: be creative with ideas and concepts, moderate their creativity with logic, be enthusiastic and thirsty for knowledge, communicate effectively and confidently and understand and adapt to a wide range of issues connected with the subject.
- It is also important that students are able to manage time and tasks effectively as an individual and as part of a team, use appropriate sources to find and organise information and select and critically evaluate information in order to analyse problems.
- If you would like to develop these skills further, have a strong interest in this subject area and want to work effectively within it, then this is the course for you! International applications will be considered in line with UK qualifications.
International16600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16600 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Placement (home student): £1,850
- Placement (international student): £3,650
Living costs for Liverpool
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.