The Experience University Research program at the University of California Irvine (UCI) is an ideal way for students to enhance their college applications and obtain letters of recommendation from experienced instructors and industry professionals.
- Enhance your resume or university applications by taking university elective courses taught by UCI faculty and field experts—with no risk or affected GPAs!
- Get involved in hands-on learning in some of UCI’s strongest fields of study: social ecology, engineering, business management and entrepreneurship.
- Develop academic research, writing, and presentation skills in English
- Learn about UCI and the admissions process through a free webinar
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Young Entrepreneurs: Skills for Succes
- Designing and Integrating Io T Devices
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesRobotics Computer Sciences Environmental Sciences View 21 other programmes in Robotics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Minimum iBT TOEFL score of 60 recommended for non-native English speakers.
- Students must be at least 15 years old unless otherwise noted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International575 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 575 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National575 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 575 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
- $575 per course.
- Some courses may require an additional materials fee. All fees are due 30 days prior to program start date
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.