About this Degree
The curriculum offers specific instruction in speech/language development, child language and speech sound disorders, audiology and audiometry, neurology and neurogenic communicative disorders, fluency disorders and communication development/disorders in children from culturally/linguistically/diverse backgrounds and other related areas. The learning goal for Communicative Disorders students is to acquire the accumulated essential knowledge in the major courses so that they can apply their expertise to clinical issues in graduate school or in their work settings.
The Bachelor of Arts in Communicative Disorders at California State University Fullerton requires 42 units in the major; 39 of which are required and three are electives.
- Communicative Disorders
- Research in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Speech/Language Development
- The Anatomy and Physiology of Speech and Hearing
- Speech and Hearing Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Psychology Human Medicine View 526 other Bachelors in Communication Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
First-year students must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- be a high school graduate or equivalent;
- complete the 15-unit comprehensive “A-G” pattern with a grade of C- or better by high school graduation; and
- earn a qualifying “A-G” grade point average (GPA)
- Prepare application materials such as transcripts, test scores (N/A for fall 21 and fall 22), current and planned courses, annual household income, citizenship status and social security number (if available).
International15246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7623 USD per semester during 48 months.
National15246 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7623 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State5742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2871 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Fullerton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.