Reflecting the University’s course offerings and fields of faculty expertise, the Asian Studies major and minor focus primarily on the history, languages, and cultures of China and Japan, with additional foci on the political, religious, and economic contexts of East and South Asia.
- Majors in Asian Studies at the University of Denver may find their training valuable in a wide range of careers, given that graduates of American universities (the world’s best) who are skilled in Asian languages and knowledgeable of Asian cultures (a tiny minority of such graduates) rank among the most desirable employees for many public and private sector organizations.
- Career options include government service, education, journalism, marketing, and international business.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Survey of Asian Art
- Topics in Chinese Art
- Topics in Japanese Art
- Asian Studies Directed Readings
- Asian Studies Senior Thesis
- Chinese Civilization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies View 2793 other Bachelors in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Your Application
- Submit Your Supporting Materials
- Additional Steps
International53640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53640 USD per year during 48 months.
National53640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53640 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.