At Asian Studies at University of Denver you'll pair this cultural knowledge with advanced training in an Asian language and you're encouraged to deepen your experience further by studying abroad for up to a year.
This immersive approach develops real-world skills for careers in areas like international business, international law, government service and education. You'll learn the skills in Asian languages and knowledge of Asian cultures to succeed in a variety of postgraduate endeavors.
- Survey of Asian Art
- Topics in Chinese Art
- Topics in Japanese Art
- Asian Studies Directed Readings
- Asian Studies Senior Thesis
- Chinese Civilization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History Modern History View 825 other Bachelors in Modern History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- If English is not your native language, you must submit an acceptable score on either the IELTS (International English Language Testing System), TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), DET (Duolingo English Test) or CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced) or qualify for an exemption.
- Academic performance in high school is the most important factor in our admission process. However, we are a test-optional university, and submitting test scores is your choice. If you choose to submit your SAT and/or ACT scores, they will be considered along with your other application materials for both admission and merit scholarships.
- We also want to know who you are outside the classroom. We want to know you’ll do more than just attend your classes. We want you getting involved across campus and in the community.
International55260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55260 USD per year during 48 months.
National55260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55260 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.