Our three-year degree in Chemical Engineering (Hons) at University of Greenwich explores a range of topics relevant to cutting-edge research, new technologies and emerging growth areas in chemical engineering.
These topics include engineering science, particle technology, management, pharmaceutical development and bioengineering.
Our undergraduate engineering courses share a common Year 1. You will then have the choice of continuing on the same course or switching to another if it better matches your interests.
With the skills of a professional engineer, you'll be equipped to enter careers in the chemical and process engineering, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage industries.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design and Materials
- Engineering Professional Skills
- Practical and Experimental Skills
- Engineering Mathematics
- Fluids, Heat & Mass Transfer Processes
- Reactor Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering View 202 other Bachelors in Chemical Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Typical Offer: 112 Points
Qualifications: three A-levels/Extended Diploma/combination of A-level and Diploma/A-levels and Extended Certificate
- A-level: 32 Points from Mathematics and a physical science or a numerate subject. General Studies/Level 3 Key Skills not accepted
- BTEC National: Extended Diploma in Engineering (required: Calculus to Solve Engineering Problems (Unit 7) and Further Engineering Mathematics (Unit 8), both at Merit) or related subject/units.
- A-level and BTEC National: Diploma/Extended Certificate in Engineering and 32 Points from A-level Mathematics if Units 7 and/or 8 are not included
- A-level and BTEC National: Diploma/Extended Certificate in Applied Science and 32 Points from A-level Mathematics
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
International £3,775 if part time per 30 credits
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.