This Business Studies and Law (Hons) programme from the University of Bradford gives you a clear understanding of the interface between business activity and the legal framework within which it operates.
It prepares you for business careers with a legal dimension, developing insight and transferable skills that set you apart in a competitive job marketplace. You’ll also be able to pursue a legal career through further study after graduation, with the advantage of additional commercial knowledge.
You’ll learn from sector leading academics and seasoned business experts, and qualified solicitors and barristers with a wealth of real world experience. Law has an increasing influence on many aspects of business.
It governs, for example:
- contractual arrangements
- employment protection
- consumer protection
- many aspects of accounting and finance
The growing importance of law has created new job opportunities in careers that link business and law.
Career opportunities exist in general management, banking and finance, journalism, teaching, legal executive and paralegal professions.
Among the organisations recently to have employed our graduates are Bradford Council and Halifax Magistrates’ Court.
- Clinical and Employability Skills in Context
- Public Law
- Tort Law
- EIJ and International Law
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting
- Marketing Management and Strategy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Law Legal Studies View 363 other Bachelors in Legal Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Typical offer - 112 UCAS tariff points.
- We take into consideration a number of factors when assessing your application. It's not just about your grades; we take the time to understand your personal circumstances and make decisions based on your potential to thrive at university and beyond.
- A levels - There are no specific subject requirements.
- BTEC Extended Diploma - DMM - there are no specific subject requirements.
- Applicants on Access Programmes - There are no specific subject requirements.
- International Baccalaureate requirements - 112 points to include at least 2 HL subjects plus HL 3 or SL 4 in Maths.
- Plus minimum of GCSE English and Mathematics at grade C or 4 (equivalents accepted).
International17740 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17740 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bradford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.