Tourism Management in Event Management from Cape Peninsula University of Technology introduces you to the events industry which is huge and draws on the skills and knowledge of a wide range of people.
Students at Tourism Management in Event Management from Cape Peninsula University of Technology will:
- oversee the whole process and ensure that the event meets the client’s brief and budget; the creative team,
- develop innovative ideas and themes; production and technical staff who set up stages and arenas; health and safety and law and licensing specialists; marketing and public relations officers; and the front of house events staff and supervisors. The events industry critically requires skilled strategic event leaders, event entrepreneurs and event researchers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Event Project Management
- Advanced Strategic Management
- Event Practice
- Research Methodology
- Strategic Event Marketing
- Event Project
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passes of at least five different subjects of the IGCSE and HIGCSE study levels, of which at least two are HIGCSE level subjects.
- A pass in the language which is the medium of instruction at the University (English or Afrikaans).
- Specific pass grades: IGCSE: A, B or C; HIGCSE: 1, 2 or 3.
- All qualification documents, i.e. the highest school certificate issued by the official examining body.
- Complete and legible transcripts of academic records in respect of all degrees or other higher education qualifications, together with the final certificates, preceding qualifications leading to any post-graduate or other advanced qualification when the latter is submitted.
- Certificates in foreign languages should be submitted with sworn translations into English by an accredited translator.
- English language proficiency
International3005 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3005 EUR per year during 12 months.
National3005 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3005 EUR per year during 12 months.
Estimated fee: 52125 ZAR
Living costs for Cape Town
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.