We will help you to understand the expectations and academic skills required to study successfully for a degree in the UK.
We offer two start dates for the International Foundation Year in either semester 1 or 2, with the course lasting an academic year.
You will study a mixture of subject-specific modules and more general modules that will expand your English language and learning skills ready for higher education.
You will gain a solid foundation in the key academic skills such as research and referencing that will support degree-level study.
The International Foundation Year:
- introduces your chosen specialist subject
- gives you a solid foundation in key academics skills like research and referencing that will support degree-level study
- develops and improves your academic language skills
- provides a choice of pathways based on your desired subject specialism
- give you educational bridge to study an undergraduate degree of your choice at the University of Wolverhampton (subject to professional body requirements).
Potential Career PathsThe aim of this International Foundation Year in Education, Health and Wellbeing at the University of Wolverhampton is to allow successful candidates to progress into a degree programme in their chosen subject at the University of Wolverhampton [or at another UK University which recognises the programme] which will serve to enhance their employment opportunities in the future.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploring an Academic Discipline
- Getting Ahead as an International Student
- Health and Health Behaviour
- Language Skills: Grammar, Writing and Speaking
- Learning in a Digital Environment
- Communication and Care
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Health Sciences View 1670 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A pass at High School Certificate or equivalent.
- Students will need to pass a Secure English Language Test (SELT) such as UKVI IELTS and achieve B2 to meet UKVI requirements.
International8670 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8670 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.