Student Learning Outcomes
The Science and Management program of Claremont McKenna College aims to prepare students to be leaders at the interface of science and business and in related fields.
It is important that Science and Management majors:
- Master the principles in their specific sequence/track (molecular biology, environmental biology, chemistry, physics, or other fields) and acquire the ability to apply them to solving problems including research questions.
- Master the fundamental principles of economics and accounting.
- Gain experience in the world outside the classroom.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Principles of Chemistry
- Accelerated General Chemistry
- Biological Chemistry
- Strategic Cost Management
- Management of Technical Enterprise
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2156 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- $70 application fee or fee waiver. Fee waivers are available through The Coalition Application and Common Application systems.
- School report and counselor recommendation
- Two teacher recommendations
- Official high school transcript(s) from all secondary schools attended
- While interviews are not required, they are highly recommended
- International applicants, regardless of their country of citizenship, whose first language is not English and who attend a school in which English is not the primary language of instruction, must submit official score results
International56475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56475 USD per year during 48 months.
National56475 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56475 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Claremont
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.