The aims of the Construction Management (Hons) from University of Wolverhampton are to enable you to:
- gain the essential skills and knowledge of construction management, focusing on the technologies, law and management skills needed to deliver projects to professional and to quality standards.
- develop transferable skills of team working, independent learning and decision making and problem solving
- be exposed to and aware of current construction management issues and influences and how these affect construction managers.
- enhance your skills in construction projects, management of people and resources, decision making, leadership and project management skills.
- Local, regional and national companies work with us to identify the 'world of work' to ensure the technical and professional skills of construction management are relevant to a career in that field.
- Our graduates have gone on to secure employment in contracting organisations.
- If you are interested in pursuing other qualifications, completion of this degree allows you to progress onto our MSc awards.
- Chartered Association of Building Engineers (CABE)
- Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- BIM and Data Management
- Built Environment Academic and Employment Skills
- Built Environment Business and Economics Project
- Built Environment Professional Development
- Introduction to Law and Construction Procurement
- 36 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 436 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 96 UCAS points
- A Levels - grades CCC / BCD
- BTEC L3 Extended Diploma or OCR Cambridge L3 Technical Extended Diploma - grades MMM
- Access to HE Diploma: 45 L3 credits at Merit
International12950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12950 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
- Home - Part-time - £3100 per year
- International - Part-time - £6475 per year
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.