This Law with Business (Hons) programme at the University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) allows you to work towards a Qualifying Law Degree (QLD). This gives you the professional qualifications needed to progress to the Legal Practice Course (LPC LLM) or Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) to train as a solicitor or barrister.
Careers / Further study
Our students are valuable to employers because of the broad skillset and commercial awareness you gain from studying this subject. Combining law and business gives you more career options and a greater freedom of choice.
Depending on your specialism, you could choose a career in management, law, finance and banking and the public sector. Our graduates have secured roles at Rolls Royce, HP, IBM, NHS, Hayes, Microsoft, Maclaren F1 and Lidl.
You may want to train as a barrister or solicitor through the Legal Practice Course (LPC LLM) or Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC), or undertake a business related postgraduate degree.
- Foundations for Law
- Law of Contract
- Understanding Business and Financial Information (BIM)
- Contemporary Issues in Business
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Public Law Business Law View 152 other Bachelors in Business Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
All applicants will also require:
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.