We have reached a point where many products work well and meet our everyday physical needs - but how well do they satisfy and enhance our lives on an emotional level?
There is always a need for highly skilled designers who can explore questions like this.
Product design is an area that rewards those who take risks, challenge conventional thinking and design products, services and user experiences that surprise and delight.
Careers / Further study
Potential creative roles include product design, service design, interiors and retail design, marketing and brand consultancy, user experience, graphic or web design, teaching, and exhibition and packaging design.
Many graduates have launched their own products or established themselves as freelance design consultants.
We have strong links with local companies who provide graduate jobs. Most of our graduates go straight into product development roles for design consultancies or join in-house design teams for manufacturers and major brands.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Product Design Studio
- Product CAD
- Engineering for Designers
- Aesthetics and Product Language
- Materials and Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial Design Design Graphic Design View 104 other Bachelors in Industrial Design in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- GCSE: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificate in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
- A-level subjects: A2 in Art or Design and Technology.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: You must be studying one of the following: Art and Design; Creative Media Production; Production Arts.
- Access: 15 Level 3 credits at Merit in Art or Design and Technology.
- Baccalaureate IB: To include a pass at Higher Level in Design Technology or Visual Arts.
- Irish Highers: Higher Level in one of the following: Art or Design and Communication Graphics
- T Levels: No specific subjects required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.