Learn from industry-experienced tutors and work on a series of live briefs for property developers, management consultants, community charities and cultural institution. The students have completed work for the Arnolfini centre for contemporary art and Ernst & Young, and made proposals for the redevelopment of a former television studio.
Careers / Further study
You could pursue a career in interior architecture or design. You could refurbish existing spaces, change their use or work within specific environments such as TV, lighting or conservation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Objects and Experiences
- Making of Place
- Interior Architecture Design Studio
- History of Architecture
- Design Representation
- Research and Design Strategies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 274 other Bachelors in Architecture in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 128
- GCSE: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificate in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required. Please list the units you are taking in your application.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: No specific subjects required.
- T Levels: No specific subjects required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.