Learn from industry-experienced tutors and work on a series of live briefs for property developers, management consultants, community charities and cultural institution. The students have completed work for the Arnolfini centre for contemporary art and Ernst & Young, and made proposals for the redevelopment of a former television studio.
Careers / Further study
After graduating this Interior Architecture (Hons) programme at the University of the West of England (UWE Bristol), you could go on to play a key role adapting buildings to new uses and occupants.
You could pursue a career in interior architecture or design. You could refurbish existing spaces, change their use or work within specific environments such as TV, lighting or conservation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Objects and Experiences
- Making of Place.
- Interior Architecture Design Studio
- History of Architecture
- IT for Designers
- Research and Design Strategies
- Aesthetics and Product Language
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 256 other Bachelors in Architecture in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 128
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required. Please list the units you are taking in your application. For further advice on acceptable units please email us.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificate in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.