You'll gain an understanding of key business and marketing functions and an appreciation of the influences that drive business and marketing decisions. You can explore marketing topics including marketing communications, planning and strategy, market research, consumer psychology, and international and cross cultural marketing. Business Management with Marketing (Hons), offered by University of Brighton is providing you the flexibility to change your final degree title.
Throughout the course you will develop confidence and expertise in analysis, business communication, teamwork, and transferable skills in preparing briefs, plans and reports, presenting, budgeting and evaluation.
We also help you prepare for your career through:
- Brighton Business school placement and recruitment events held twice a year involving a range of well-known, national companies as well as smaller, local businesses
- regular employability weeks with activities to boost your employability
- a dedicated Placements and Employability team who support you in developing your employability and securing a work placement
- you will also have access to JobTeaser, an online placements system presenting placement options in the UK and across Europe.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- Business Economics
- Principles of Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Financial Knowledge and Skills for Business
- Enterprise Project and Skills
- Managing Systems and Operations
- International Business Analysis
- Law for Marketing
- Business Problem Solutions
- Marketing and Responsibility
- Applied Strategy
- Managing and Developing People
- Developing Professional Practice in Business
Lyvia Royd-Taylor is the undergraduate course leader for the BSc Marketing Management and BSc Business Management with Marketing. She has been a lecturer at the University of Brighton since 2001. She teaches Principles of Marketing, Marketing and Ethics, and Marketing Communications.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Human Resource Management View 178 other Bachelors in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A-levels or BTEC
Entry requirements are in the range of A-level BBB–BCC (120–104 UCAS Tariff points), or BTEC Extended Diploma DMM–MMM. Our conditional offers typically fall within this range.
- International Baccalaureate
26 points, with three subjects at Higher level.
- Access to HE Diploma
Pass with 60 credits overall. At least 45 credits at level 3, with 24 credits at merit.
- Foundation degree/HND
May enable you to start the course in year 2. Relevant subjects required. HNC may also count towards direct entry.
International13842 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13842 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
The cost of optional activities is not included in your tuition fee and you will need to meet this cost in addition to your fees.
Living costs for Brighton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.