The Cyber Forensics - Information Security program from Keiser University provides students with the technical expertise and investigation skills required to detect and prevent cybercrimes. Students will also be able to assess system weaknesses and suggest solutions that will provide protection against cybercriminal attacks.
The following objectives are designed to meet Keiser University’s mission and its objectives.
- To provide students with the knowledge, critical thinking skills and communication skills needed in the field of Cyber Forensics/Information Security
- To assist students in becoming proficient in the use of information technology security tools and basic forensic techniques for the collection, preservation, analysis, and reporting of digital network evidence
- To enhance students’ ability to plan for, detect, respond to, and recover from incidences that require network forensic activity
- To equip students with the skills needed to analyze the legal considerations for investigating and prosecuting computer crimes to develop a forensic process that is defensible in court
- Cyber Forensics/information Security Major Courses
- Accounting for Non-Financial Majors
- Legal and Ethical Environments of Business
- Ethics in Information Systems
- Security Policies and Disaster Preparedness
- System Analysis
- Application form.
- An official high school transcript for the last two years of school
- A copy of high school diploma.
- One well-constructed essay of at least 500 words specifying why you want to study at Keiser University and what do you expect from your time here (signed by the applicant).
- Two academic recommendation letters signed by the person that provides the reference.
- Logic test: Wonderlic.
- Students whose native language is not English will need to take the English placement test (Off2Class and Accuplacer).
International16830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8415 USD per semester during 24 months.
National16830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8415 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.