The Homeland Security program at Keiser University provides an understanding of essential management skills and addresses unique proficiencies needed to understand Homeland Security at the Local, State, and Federal levels.
Topics include cross cultural management, emergency management planning and critical infrastructure protection.
The following objectives are designed to meet Keiser University’s mission and its objectives:
- Students develop on understanding of generally accepted management principles for use in forming emergency plans for multiple agencies.
- Students are able to apply generally accepted management principles for use in forming emergency plans for multiple agencies.
- Students are able to prepare for, recognize, investigate, and respond to terrorism.
- Students develop an understanding of issues currently threatening our society and how to respond to such threats.
- Constitutional Law For the H.S. Professional
- Bio Terrorism: Hazardous Material & Weapons of Mass Destruction
- Domestic & International Terrorism
- Emergency Planning & Security Measures
- Organizing the War on Terrorism
- Application form.
- An official high school transcript for the last two years of school
- A copy of high school diploma.
- One well-constructed essay of at least 500 words specifying why you want to study at Keiser University and what do you expect from your time here (signed by the applicant).
- Two academic recommendation letters signed by the person that provides the reference.
- Logic test: Wonderlic.
- Students whose native language is not English will need to take the English placement test (Off2Class and Accuplacer).
International16830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.