The Public Safety Administration program from Keiser University will provide a comprehensive curriculum that will allow students with existing associate degrees in approved related fields to complete their baccalaureate degree and pursue career advancement.
The following objectives are designed to meet Keiser University’s mission and its goals:
- Develop an understanding of public administration management within the context of public safety departments.
- Acquire skills in personnel management, grant writing, administrative law, property management and public relations in order to effectively supervise departments and work with the community.
- Develop an understanding of intergovernmental relations, how government all levels–local, state, and national–must work together to provide public safety and social services effectively.
- Public Policy
- Foundations of Public Safety
- Public Finance
- Administrative Law
- Hazard Mitigation
- Public Sector Labor Relations
- Application form.
- An official high school transcript for the last two years of school
- A copy of high school diploma.
- One well-constructed essay of at least 500 words specifying why you want to study at Keiser University and what do you expect from your time here (signed by the applicant).
- Two academic recommendation letters signed by the person that provides the reference.
- Logic test: Wonderlic.
- Students whose native language is not English will need to take the English placement test (Off2Class and Accuplacer).
International16830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8415 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.