Pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Project Management at Southern New Hampshire University helps students develop the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in managing operations and projects within an organization.
This degree is ideal for transfer students who want to maximize transferable college credits, switch to business from another discipline, or supplement an associate degree with an undergraduate degree in business.
See Yourself Succeed in Project Management
Learn about the business world from expert faculty who bring real-world experiences and business applications into the classroom. Develop your business knowledge, gain an international perspective and understand your social and ethical values. Use cutting-edge technology and hone your critical-thinking and problem-solving skills while learning to be an effective leader.
As a private, nonprofit university, SNHU has one mission - to help you see yourself succeed.
The benefits of majoring in business administration include:
- Supportive community. Join the SNHU campus community of students who are closely connected with faculty and staff dedicated to your success.
- Affordability. SNHU is one of the most affordable private, nonprofit universities in New Hampshire, and students who qualify could receive up to $20,000 in grants and scholarships. (This scholarship amount is only for students who do not need a visa to study in the U.S.)
- Innovative programs. Save time and tuition with our three-year degree programs or study abroad at little or no extra cost.
- Accessible faculty. Learn from highly credentialed faculty members who are experts in their fields and interact with you in the classroom, dining hall, fitness center, and anywhere else you need them.
- Opportunity. Tap into our nationwide network of alumni and strong connections with employers for internship and career opportunities.
- Campus experience. Enjoy more than 50 student clubs, Division II athletics, and fun events on our 300-acre campus in Manchester, N.H., named a "Best Place to Live" by Money magazine.
Internships & Outcomes
Put your course study into practice with internships that give you valuable hands-on business experience. SNHU faculty, alumni and our career development staff can help connect you with experiential learning opportunities that prepare you to enter the business world.
- Project Management
- Project Contracting and Procurement
- Resource Estimating and Scheduling
- Integrated Cost and Schedule Control
- Adaptive Project Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration View 221 other Bachelors in Project Management in United States
All transcripts submitted must be official or attested copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates. Academic documents must include an official transcript with record of courses and grades/marks received. Transcripts should be issued by the institution in a sealed and stamped envelope.
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 48 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Manchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.