The Business Management and Leadership (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) gives context and a deeper understanding to the specialist modules.
Although leadership is one of the fastest-growing fields in higher education, not many universities in the UK offer it at undergraduate level.
Our organisation development consultant project, where you'll work as a consultant for local organisations, is also unique across undergraduate business management courses.
You'll benefit from our connections with industry and our 'learn by doing' approach, which ensures you'll graduate with crucial skills to succeed in your career.
Careers / Further study
Bristol has a strong local labour market and employers highly value our courses and students.
Our students secure roles with multinationals and on graduate training programmes in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
As a graduate, you'll be ready to take on a range of roles and careers involving people management and leadership.
Many students progress to a Master's degree (MBA) in leadership and management or areas like financial management, marketing, human resource management and business administration.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Business and Financial Information
- HRM and Leadership in Context
- Understanding Organisations and People
- Understanding the Principles of Marketing
- Contemporary Business Issues
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Business Decision Making for Management
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1305 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: no specific subjects required.
All applicants will also require:
- GCSE subjects: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.