If you're interested in a future in business and intrigued by economics, this is the perfect next step for you.
Bristol Business School will help you develop the practical skills you need for a future in the public or private sector.
Discover how to use specialist tools for economic analysis. Learn excellent managerial skills, analytical expertise and how to factor the role of ethics and sustainability into decision making.
Train in our modern Bloomberg trading room to get real-time insight and unrivalled practical experience.
Our teaching embraces pluralism (considering multiple theories or approaches together) to help you debate complex questions, form opinions and look at things from different perspectives.
Careers / Further study
This Business Management and Economics (Hons) at University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) is an ideal launch pad for a career in business analysis, management, marketing, personnel, strategic management and planning in either private or public sector organisations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing People
- Management and Cost Accounting
- Economic Theory, Policy and Applications
- Research Methods for Business
- Operations and Business Systems
- Good Business, Bad Business and Sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management Studies View 1257 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- GCSE: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
- English Language Requirement: International and EU applicants are required to have a minimum overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each component (or approved equivalent).
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: No specific subjects required.
- T Levels: No specific subjects required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.