Learn about the role of managers and how people contribute to business success. Focus on the practices and issues associated with people management. Develop a solid foundation in business theory and explore the challenges facing modern businesses.
An optional work placement year, recent case studies, guest speakers and staff with extensive industry experience provides you with real-world HR know-how.
Our students value the research-led teaching and enterprising business community at UWE Bristol.
Where can it take me?
Our students have secured HR specialist roles in companies such as IBM, Hewlett Packard, Airbus and Caterpillar, and on HR graduate programmes in both the public and private sectors.
Careers / Further study
Bristol is home to many multinationals, small to medium sized enterprises and charities, who value our course and provide diverse post-graduate opportunities to our students.
A broad understanding of business practice, crucial skills and a focus on HRM will give you a wide choice of careers.
Our students have secured specialist roles with multinationals such as IBM, Hewlett Packard, Airbus and Caterpillar, and HR graduate training programmes in both the public and private sectors.
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Business and Financial Information (BIM)
- HRM and Leadership in Context
- Understanding Organisations and People (BIM)
- Understanding the Principles of Marketing (BIM)
- Contemporary Business Issues
- Business Decision Making for Management
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Human Resource Management View 1353 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- GCSE: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
- English Language Requirement: International and EU applicants are required to have a minimum overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each component (or approved equivalent).
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: No specific subjects required.
- T Levels: No specific subjects required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14250 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.