On our ground-breaking BA(Hons) Business (Team Entrepreneurship) degree, you'll collaborate to identify opportunities, generate value and therefore become effective problems solvers in real-world situations within a team. You'll graduate with rich business experience gained from the many opportunities provided by the course such as responding to challenges and working with business mentors.
Why study BA(Hon) Business (Team Entrepreneurship)?
Team entrepreneurship is an innovative degree course that allows you to develop practical skills by working in teams, creating value for organisations, forming ventures and ultimately learning how to manage yourselves to become effective problem-solvers.
Careers / Further study
The Business (Team Entrepreneurship) (Hons) course at the University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) prepares you for work, whether your own venture or within an existing startup or established business. Whatever path you choose, you'll graduate with excellent and diverse career prospects.
All our graduates have said the course prepared them well for starting their own ventures.
You could also go into mainstream employment with careers in marketing, HR, coaching, education and development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Running a Learning Organisation
- Managing My Learning and Development
- Enterprising and Entrepreneurial Practice
- Enquiry into Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Entrepreneurship View 120 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Tariff points: 112
- GCSE: Grade C/4 in English Literature or Language and Mathematics, or equivalent. We do not accept Level 2 Key Skills, Functional Skills or Certificates in Adult Numeracy and Literacy as alternatives to GCSEs.
- English Language Requirement: International and EU applicants are required to have a minimum overall IELTS (Academic) score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each component (or approved equivalent).
- A-level subjects: No specific subjects required.
- EDEXCEL (BTEC) Diploma: No specific subjects required.
- Access: No specific subjects required.
- Baccalaureate IB: No specific subjects required.
- Irish Highers: No specific subjects required.
- T Levels: No specific subjects required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.