This Events Management (Hons) course at Arts University Bournemouth will provide you with the skills that you need to become not only the experienced manager that is at the heart of every event but an experience architect, a designer of time.
- The ultimate creative process is to conceive and deliver unique experiences that stand out from the crowd and becomes a source of inspiration to others.
- During your studies you'll work with peers from your course and collaborate across many relevant courses at AUB to design and deliver live events and festivals in each and every year of your course.
- In your second year, you’ll progress to more specialist study, building on experience gained in your first year. Your live event project will be an opportunity for you to work with an external client, designing an experience that fulfils their requirements.
- You'll also develop your research skills by learning how to develop programmes that respond to specific audiences, understand how events and festivals can be vehicles for positive change in society and learn how to pitch for investment for a new creative enterprise.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Event Management View 106 other Bachelors in Event Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The standard offers for degree courses include:
- GCE A Levels – BBB at A Level excluding General Studies, or 120 UCAS Tariff points
- Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at Pass
- BTEC Level 3 Diploma at Distinction* Distinction*
- BTEC/OCR Extended Diploma at Distinction, Merit, Merit
- RSL/UAL Diploma – must be combined with other Level 3 qualifications equivalent to 112-120 UCAS Tariff points
- RSL/ UAL Extended Diploma at Merit
- A combination of BTEC Subsidiary Diploma and A Levels – equivalent to 120 UCAS Tariff points
- Three BTEC Subsidiary Diploma passes at Grade Merit
- Scottish Highers – five passes at Grade C or above
International17950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17950 GBP per year during 36 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
International/EU 2nd&3rd year: £16,950
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.