If you have an HND engineering-related qualification and are committed to developing your career, this course will provide you with the knowledge and skills that industry and commerce need.
The course will enable you to develop into a highly competent professional Engineer who is able to develop, manage, operate and maintain complex engineering processes and systems.
Most students on this part-time course are already in full time employment in various fields whilst undertaking their course in the evenings. The degree offered in this course also provides opportunities for career progression.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Signal Acquisition, Instrumentation and Control
- Environmental Engineering
- Project Management, Team-Working and Leadership
- Energy Conversion and Storage
- Engineering Analysis
- Integrative Engineering Project
- Industrial Plant
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 345 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For stage 3 you should have an appropriate HND (or equivalent). Direct entry to Stage 3 is normally guaranteed for students with an HND in Mechanical Engineering from North East Scotland College (NESCol)
- International students who do not meet our direct entry requirements for this course can gain additional entry points through our International College at Robert Gordon University.
EU/EEA910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 910 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Rest of UK Students
- £3,375 per academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.