At the Robert Gordon University studying the BSc Construction Management (hons) you will focus on operational and production issues associated with the construction of buildings and infrastructure projects and there is numerous opportunities for you to develop areas of particular expertise relevant to your personal interests.
Your specialist knowledge and skills will be developed to enable you to manage the building process from inception through to demolition in a professional and sustainable manner.
On completion of the course you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to meet the challenges facing the Construction Manager in a modern and rapidly changing world.
There are a variety of organisations you could progress into including commercial, retail and leisure organisations, local and central government, housing associations or private practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Building Technology
- Introduction To Building Design
- Built Environment Communication and Scholarship Skills
- Surveying Methods
- Economics For The Built Environment
- Integrative Studies
- Detailing and Specification
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1169 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- SQA Higher: BBCC to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English). Maths or a science subject is required at National 5 grade C or above if not held at Higher.
- GCE A Level: CCC to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English). Maths or a science subject is required at GCSE grade 5/C or above if not held at A Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate Higher: H3H3H3H3 to include English (or a written subject requiring the use of English). Maths or a science subject is required at grade O3 or above if not held at Higher.
- IB Diploma: 26 to include Higher Level English. Maths is required at Standard Level grade 4 or above if not held at Higher Level.
International15040 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15040 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
EU/EEA1820 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1820 GBP per year and a duration of 48 months.
Rest of UK Students
- £6,750 per academic year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.