International Relations are one of the most popular and the fastest-developing interdisciplinary fields of social sciences in the world. The curriculum at Lazarski University meets the needs and expectations of students from Europe and beyond. The graduates of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University are among the best-paid experts according to the ELA system.
As a student of International Relations:
- you will learn the mechanisms determining global and European politics;
- you will learn to analyse and assess the contemporary economic and social phenomena;
- you will gain analytical and managerial skills that are highly valued on the labour market;
- you will gain experience working in an international environment through everyday contact with students from all over the world;
- you can use an extensive selection of internships offered by the University with government agencies, embassies and consulates, inter-government organisations, international NGOs, corporations, and media companies;
- you will be learning from the best: our lecturers include recognised academicians from Polish and international universities, experienced business practitioners, as well as current and former diplomats and decision-makers;
- having achieved the BA title, you can continue your education at second-cycle or postgraduate studies at our University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- global and European politics
- economic and social phenomena
- analytical and managerial skills
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations View 8 other Bachelors in International Relations in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 1 passport-style photo
- Printed and signed application form
- B2 level language certificate
- Notarized Copy of your passport or copy with original to be confirmed by University employee
- High School Diploma with sworn translation and Legalisation
- High School Transcript with sworn translation and Legalisation
International3240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1620 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA3240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1620 EUR per semester during 36 months.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.