The goal of wellbeing services is to promote the quality of life, health and the ability to work. The demand for wellbeing services is increasing, which has created the need to be able to assess the suitability and effectiveness of different services in various situations and for different target groups.
Physical exercise and health have an important role in the human ability to work and perform. With the help of technology, it is easier than before to measure and assess wellbeing. Measuring produces data that helps to create new services that support wellbeing, health, and the ability to perform, together with new business opportunities.
In order to meet this demand, a new degree programme in Wellbeing Management at South-Eastern Finland University of Applied Sciences has been established. The language of instruction is English and the studies will begin at Xamk in January.
In the degree programme in Wellbeing Management, you study how to measure wellbeing and health by exploiting the state-of-the-art technology. You learn how to use this information in developing and producing services for wellbeing. The studies combine this information with business topics.
After your graduation, you will be able to:
- identify and coordinate the service needs for promoting wellbeing
- develop and implement wellbeing services based on data
- acquire and assess wellbeing services based on data
- recognize the opportunities of profitable wellbeing business
- operate in an entrepreneurial manner and start your own business
- operate in an international working environment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Holistic wellbeing
- Wellbeing entrepreneurship and environments
- Customer oriented selling of services
- Development of wellbeing servisec
- Data-driven business
- Competences for wellbeing producer
- Management of wellbeing busineses
- 42 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Sciences View 10 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
You can apply to a Bachelor’s degree programme if you have completed
- the Finnish general upper secondary school syllabus and/or the matriculation examination
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- a European Baccalaureate (EB) Diploma
- a Reifeprüfung (RP) Diploma
- an applicable Finnish vocational qualification
- foreign qualification that provides eligibility for higher education studies in the country in question.
- The language skills of all applicants are evaluated in the entrance examination. If you fail the language test, you are withdrawn from admission.
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 EUR per year during 42 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 42 months.
Living costs for Mikkeli
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- The scholarship scheme at Xamk rewards you for good progress in studies. You can get a 50% refund on the tuition fee by progressing in the studies well.
- Sufficient progress means completing 55 ECTS credits during the academic year (August-July), except for the degree programmes beginning in January where the student needs 27 ECTS credits from the first semester to qualify for the scholarship.
- The refund is paid yearly on the basis of the studies (credits) completed during the previous academic year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.