Graduate ready to tackle global environmental issues such as climate change, sustainability and pollution when you study the Environmental Engineering (Honours) from Deakin University. Gain knowledge across the environmental engineering industry in areas including waste management, water engineering, catchment management and soil and water remediation. Develop solutions-led technical and professional skills to put you in high demand in this future-focused field.
Environmental engineers address global environmental issues such as climate change, sustainability, waste disposal, water security, pollution and more.
Graduates will be in high demand in this rapidly evolving discipline, addressing global issues like climate change, sustainability and water security across a range of industries:
- air pollution and emissions control
- natural resource management
- environmental protection
- engineering consultancy
- government departments - local, state, and federal
- resources - mining, oil and gas
- waste management and recycling
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemistry for the Professional Sciences
- Laboratory and Fieldwork Safety Induction Program
- Ecology and the Environment
- Applied Algebra and Statistics
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 34 other Bachelors in Environmental Engineering in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 25 in English EAL (English as an additional language) or at least 20 in English other than EAL; Units 3 and 4: a study score of at least 20 in one of Maths: Mathematical Methods or Maths: Specialist Mathematics.
- This course uses the ATAR as part of its selection consideration
- If you wish for your professional, work, life or community experience to be considered you are required to complete and submit a personal statement.
- CRICOS code: 095002A
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36400 AUD per year during 48 months.
National7199 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7199 AUD per year during 48 months.
- National - Commonwealth Supported Place
Living costs for Geelong
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.