The Business (Project Management) (Hons) degree programme from Dublin Business School deals comprehensively with modern business management concepts whilst exploring the social, organisational, behavioural, and systems issues of project management and the provision of a framework for managing projects. Upon completion of this programme, students will be in a position to undertake postgraduate study within either the general business or more specific project management arena.
Project Management provides excellent career prospects as the role of a project manager is now viewed as a vital tool for business success. Project Managers typically work in areas such as IT, education, marketing, event management, human resource management, manufacturing, engineering and logistics.
Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC) and Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU).
- Maths and Stats for Business
- Business Context and Organisation
- Marketing Essentials
- IT Essentials
- Economic Perspectives
- Learning to Learn
- Introduction to Business Finance
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration View 77 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must obtain a minimum of four GCSE passes at grade C to include Maths and English plus two A-level passes at grade C or higher.
- Students applying for any QQI (formerly HETAC) honours/ordinary degree or higher certificate must have obtained a minimum of a BTEC National Diploma in a cognate area.
- Minimum entry requirements for graduates of FETAC Level 5 awards is a full FETAC award which includes a Distinction grade in at least three modules. A full FETAC award normally consists of eight modules. A record of achievement does not meet minimum entry standards. Further details can be obtained from the Admissions Office.
International9850 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9850 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA5895 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5895 EUR per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.