We offer a bachelor degree in Pastoral Ministry at the Moody Bible Institute. You’ll gain the foundational skills to help you pastor a congregation. Learn practical methods for preaching, leadership, and effective pastoral care.
You can get a blend of biblical reflection and practical emphasis that develops a set of skills to help you be effective in ministry.
As you study, you’ll:
- Learn the principles and dynamics for effective congregational leadership
- Form and deliver expository messages
- Articulate your philosophy of pastoral ministry
- Put what you learn into practice during your PCM and internship
- Develop skills in staff relations and self-care
- Biblical Language
- Pastoral Care of Women
- Communication of Biblical Truth
- Ministry Leadership and Staff Relationships
- Pastoral Theology
- Care of the Ministry Leader’s Soul
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology View 831 other Bachelors in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit online application
- Support doctrinal qualifications for students
- Write autobiographical essays
- Provide two references (Not applicable to CMHC Applicants)
- Pay nonrefundable application fee
- Transcript Evaluation
- TOEFL or IELTS
International10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 48 months.
National10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.