We offer a bachelor degree in Music at the Moody Bible Institute. You’ll learn from a broad range of musical experiences, including applied lessons, ministry tours, internships, and competitions. Join a core or choice ensemble and get practical experience and training in leading worship or in the performing arts.
Music Ministry Emphasis – Prepare to enter a church or worship ministry. Get a broad range of music-oriented experiences that will make you ready for a variety of music-focused career options such as teaching, performing, or leading worship in a church or ministry.
Worship and Media Arts Emphasis – Take a music core combined with core courses in the Communications program to prepare you for a worship and media ministry position.
As you study, you’ll:
- Receive practical and professional training in music ministry and performance
- Get spiritual and musical mentoring through lessons and ensembles
- Join a peer-supportive, prayerful community in ensembles, studios, and the classroom
- Combine intense musical education with Moody’s unique biblical and theological core
- Practice what you’re learning in your PCM and at your internship
- Take advantage of the musical arts in downtown Chicago
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Music Fundamentals
- Music Theory
- Church Music Philosophy
- Music Entrepreneurship
- Survey of Music Literature
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 2247 other Bachelors in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit online application
- Support doctrinal qualifications for students
- Write autobiographical essays
- Provide two references (Not applicable to CMHC Applicants)
- Pay nonrefundable application fee
- Transcript Evaluation
- TOEFL or IELTS
International10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 48 months.
National10800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 360 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.