Nursing has long been a knowledge-based profession. Therefore, increased nursing education has become an increasingly important key to career mobility. Today, top nurses are being called upon to assess situations and prevent complications in a complex and changing healthcare system. MCI’s RN to BSN program at ECPI University can help prepare graduates reach the new levels of skill needed to succeed in areas such as:
- Critical thinking and clinical reasoning designed to improve patient outcomes
- Advanced technologies and their application to patient care and practice management
- Leadership skill and concept development needed to improve nursing practice, patient outcomes, and practice management
- Understanding and mastering the role of communication with patients, families, and healthcare providers so as to coordinate care and advocate for vulnerable populations
- Community health
What’s more, earning a BSN can allow nurses to pursue advanced learning opportunities that may lead to specialized practice.
BSN graduates are eligible for roles in management, community health, informatics, and specialty bedside practice. Graduates can work in a variety of healthcare settings, including:
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Community health facilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Arts and Sciences Capstone
- Principles of Communication
- Computer Applications
- Advanced Composition
- Health Information Systems
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesNursing View 585 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International13296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6648 USD per semester during 30 months.
National13296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6648 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.