At Electronics Engineering at ECPI University , you learn from seasoned professionals, faculty members who possess academic credentials supported by real-world experience. Classrooms and labs are outfitted with industry equipment, and curriculum is designed with input from industry professionals. They help faculty members develop programs designed to produce graduates who fulfill the needs of today’s employers. The program has a history of successful graduates and encourages students to seek certifications and internships to enhance a graduates marketability in the workforce. ECPI’s Electronics Engineering Technology program can help you learn how to:
- Use testing and measuring instruments to acquire data, analyze problems, and design a system or process.
- Identify, analyze and solve technical problems.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage engineering technology projects.
- Analyze and implement systems containing hardware and software components.
Upon completion, graduates with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology with a concentration in Electronic Engineering could possibly pursue a variety of entry-level positions such as:
- Electrical/Computer Engineering Technologist
- Industrial Engineering Technologist
- Product Engineer Technologist
- Project Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Logic and Design
- Data Communications and Networking
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 177 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
National16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.