At ECPI University, your classroom experience is reinforced with hands-on instruction, using the same kind of technology found in the workplace. Create and build networks in Windows, CISCO, and UNIX environments, and design and implement network security plans to keep hackers at bay and networks secure. Specifically, ECPI’s cyber and network security degree program could teach you how to:
- Maintain network hardware and software
- Evaluate problems and monitor network to ensure its availability to system users
- Identify customer needs and use that information to design, interpret, and assess network requirements
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures
- Install security software
- Monitor networks for security breaches
- Ethical and Professional Practices
- Logic and Decision Processes; Troubleshooting; Problem Resolution
- Risk Management and Disaster Recovery
- Customer Service and System Self-Assessment
- Installation and Configuration of Client and Server Operating Systems, Network Services, and Security Tools
- Protection of Sensitive Information by Preventing, Detecting, and Responding to Cyber Security Attacks
ECPI’s bachelor of science degree in Computer & Information Science with a major in Cyber and Network Security curriculum aims to prepare graduates to sit for IT certification exams related to CompTIA, Cisco Systems, and Microsoft.
Cyber and Network Security Career
*Network and cyber security management professionals are employed in a wide range of positions including:
- Information security analyst
- Network administration
- Technical support and help desks
- Network infrastructure support areas in routing, server management, and switching
- Network security analyst
- Network applications supervision/management
- Information technology solutions providers
- Network implementation
- Information Security Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business
- Applied Project Management
- Applied Project Management Lab
- Service Desk Fundamentals
- Introduction to Scripting
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
ECPI University receives admissions applications throughout the year, and classes begin every five weeks.
DisciplinesIT Security Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Cyber Security View 195 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To attend ECPI University, all new applicants must do the following:
- Complete a Personal Admissions Interview.
- Complete and submit an Application for Admission and an Enrollment Agreement.
- Provide an official high school transcript or official General Educational Development (GED) test scores. As a result of secondary school closures during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University may temporarily accept a signed attestation of high school completion. This change is effective through July 31, 2020. If it is later determined that the attestation is incorrect, an official proof of high school graduation will be required prior to enrollment or continued matriculation.1
- Achieve acceptable scores on the Admissions Assessment(s).
International16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
National16584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD per semester during 30 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.