The Management and Artificial Intelligence in Digital Society program at Kozminski University are aimed at educating more and more managers demanded on the labor market, who simultaneously have:
- business skills
- knowledge of new technologies and their impact on society
- knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- programming competences (programming in several languages - Python, Java)
The studies provide knowledge and competences enabling students to take up employment as a data analysis specialist. They also give valuable preparation for work in consulting (especially in IT consulting) and in corporations on managerial positions.
Typical organizations employing graduates are production and service enterprises, banks, insurance and telecommunications companies, but also the public administration, as well as research centers for data analysis and organizations focused on the digital economy: e-commerce, start-ups.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Law
- Quantitative Methods
- Principles of Psychology
- Critical Thinking
- Report and Dissertation Development
- Principles of Finance
- HR Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission is based on the results of the matriculation exam (matura) in three subjects chosen by the candidate among all of the subjects in the examination.
- original high school diploma or an official duplicate issued by the candidate's high school or a notarized copy
- translation of a foreign high school diploma into Polish or English
- 1 signed passport photograph
- copy of a national ID or passport
- proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2760 EUR per semester during 36 months.
EU/EEA5520 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2760 EUR per semester during 36 months.
- 12 500 PLN / semester
- The tuition fee may vary during the study programme.
- First year students of the programs conducted in English will be able to obtain a scholarship for one year of 15 000 PLN.
Living costs for Warsaw
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Grades obtained as result of the "old matriculation", International Baccalaureate system or a foreign high school diploma are also converted into qualifying points.
- Candidates who have reached the minimum level of 350 points will be admitted to Kozminski University programs until the enrollment limit for chosen program is reached. Candidates who have achieved at least 500 qualifying points have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
- The online application form for these candidates is available in the admission office.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.