As a student at ARU London, you’ll learn more about these complex issues and their management through theory, real-world case studies, and market researched pedagogy.
In today’s jobs market, graduates need to stand out from the crowd to secure that all important first job after university. We believe your degree from ARU London will enhance your employability.
On successful completion of this International Business Management (Hons) degree from Anglia Ruskin University , you might choose to move on to postgraduate studies, such as our MBA – International or MSc International Project Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Environment
- Academic and Professional Skills
- Economics for Business
- Business Finance
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Sustainability in Career Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 489 other Bachelors in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 96 UCAS Tariff points from a minimum of 2 A-Levels (or equivalent).
- 3 GCSEs at grade C, or grade 4, or above, including English and Maths.
- If English is not your first language you will be expected to demonstrate a certificated level of proficiency of at least IELTS 6.0 (Academic level) or equivalent English Language qualification, as recognised by Anglia Ruskin University.
- Our published entry requirements are a guide only and our decision will be based on our assessment of your overall suitability for the course. We treat everyone as an individual, which means we will look at your whole application, including any relevant work experience and personal circumstances, as well as your educational qualifications.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.