The Music program at the World Mission University requires four academic years of course work including General Education courses, Bible/Theology courses and music courses to prepare graduates to use their musical talents to serve the Church and society.
Graduates will be qualified to serve as directors of music, worship leaders and to prepare students for graduate study in music.
Upon completing this program, students will be able to:
- Articulate a biblical foundation for music;
- Demonstrate growth in spiritual and personal life as a Christian musician;
- Integrate Christian faith and music; and
- Demonstrate the basic theoretical understanding and practical skills for music.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Bachelor of Arts degree in Christian Counseling requires the completion of a minimum of 126 semester hours of credit, passing the Bible Comprehensive Exam, and demonstration of Christian character.
- Credits can be a combination of transfer credits and completion of course work with a Grade Point Average of C (2.0).
- At least 36 credits must be in General Education. A minimum of 42 units must be completed at WMU and the remaining 84 units may be satisfied through transfer credit.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have an undergraduate degree from a college or university regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- Any applicants who have completed coursework or degrees from institutions outside of the United States must submit transcripts to an agency approved by Walsh College specializing in evaluation of international educational credentials. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred. Walsh College recommends World Education Services or Education Credential Evaluators.
- Have a cumulative GPA, including all prior college level coursework, of 2.750 or better on a 4.000 scale. Individuals with a cumulative GPA lower than 2.75, but not lower than 2.000, will be admitted on a provisional basis.
- A recommended minimum of two years professional work experience.
- Must meet English Proficiency requirements.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.