The Elementary Education degree and licensure program prepared facilitators of learning to teach grades K-6. Teacher candidates explore the process of teaching and learning through an integrative, constructive approach that includes multiples opportunities for field based learning and practical experiences in the school setting.
Candidates are able to utilize the strong liberal arts approach found in the General Education curriculum to help meet the teacher education standard for knowing content, while the Elementary Education program provides candidates with a strong understanding and skill base in pedagogical studies that continues to make our graduate notable as they pursue their professional vocation of teaching children in grades K-6. Student teaching (EDU423) has to be conducted on site in North Carolina in the last semester of the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Child & Adolescent Development
- Technology for Educators
- Education, Culture, & Diversity
- Curriculum & Instruction
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3567 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit the application for admission either online or by submitting the paper version. There is a non-refundable application fee that must be paid with the application. For domestic students, the fee is $35 and for international students, the fee is $75.
- Ask your high school(s) to send us your official transcript (standard high school diploma). If you submit the transcript yourself, be sure you send it in a sealed envelope. We also accept GED results.
- Submit your official SAT and/or ACT scores. The SAT score with be computed based on the Math and Critical Reading sections only. Submit all scores if you took the test(s) multiple times as we do super score using the highest score of each category.
International23380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11690 USD per semester during 48 months.
National23380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11690 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for North Smithfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.