Webber’s Criminal Justice Management (CJM) Program combines BSBA core courses and criminal justice courses, making the program one of a kind.
This will provide a distinctive and exclusive program that will be of immeasurable benefit to current law enforcement personnel and traditional students who would be interested in entering the law enforcement workforce as their career. This program is offered both online and on-site.
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Introduction to Criminology
- Criminal Law and Procedure
- Introduction to Corrections
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Criminal Law Criminology View 654 other Bachelors in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit the application for admission either online or by submitting the paper version. There is a non-refundable application fee that must be paid with the application. For domestic students, the fee is $35 and for international students, the fee is $75.
- Ask your high school(s) to send us your official transcript (standard high school diploma). If you submit the transcript yourself, be sure you send it in a sealed envelope. We also accept GED results.
- Submit your official SAT and/or ACT scores. The SAT score with be computed based on the Math and Critical Reading sections only. Submit all scores if you took the test(s) multiple times as we do super score using the highest score of each category.
International23380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11690 USD per semester
National23380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11690 USD per semester
Living costs for North Smithfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.