During the Educational Studies - Elementary Education program of the University of Washington Bothell, students also complete a 20 credit concentration in either English To Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) or Special Education (SPED). Both concentrations will qualify teacher candidates to be recommended to add these endorsements to an elementary education endorsement.
- Education & Equity in the United States
- Teaching & Learning in a Multicultural Society
- Research & Educational Knowledge
- Theories of Learning, Culture & Identity
- Human Growth & Learning
- Knowing, Teaching, and Assessing in Health, Fitness & Issues of Abuse
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPrimary Education View 450 other Bachelors in Primary Education in United States
- Minimum 2.0 GPA in Secondary-level Coursework (UW Grading System information).
- College Academic Distribution Requirements (CADR).
- Proof of English Proficiency Requirement(s).
- The UW Bothell Office of Admissions provides the service of international transcript evaluations. Third-party evaluations will not be accepted.
International27148 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13574 USD per semester during 48 months.
National27148 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13574 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4075 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.