During the Educational Studies - Elementary Education program of the University of Washington Bothell , students also complete a 20 credit concentration in either English To Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) or Special Education (SPED). Both concentrations will qualify teacher candidates to be recommended to add these endorsements to an elementary education endorsement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Education & Equity in the United States
- Teaching & Learning in a Multicultural Society
- Research & Educational Knowledge
- Theories of Learning, Culture & Identity
- Human Growth & Learning
- Knowing, Teaching, and Assessing in Health, Fitness & Issues of Abuse
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Pedagogy Teaching View 3542 other Bachelors in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum 2.0 GPA in Secondary-level Coursework (UW Grading System information).
- College Academic Distribution Requirements (CADR).
- Proof of English Proficiency Requirement(s).
- The UW Bothell Office of Admissions provides the service of international transcript evaluations. Third-party evaluations will not be accepted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International26012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13006 USD per semester during 48 months.
National26012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13006 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7766 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3883 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.