Business programme of University of the Potomac- VA Campus focuses on giving students the ability to develop skills and knowledge that can be applied to problem solving across these different functional areas and in any business, industry, organization or government agency context.
Business careers continue to be in consistent demand. U.S. News and World Report lists best business jobs for 2014 with projected growth of 3 million new openings in the next year. The Bureau of Labor Statistics cites promising stats for many business degree positions including managers, marketing professionals general business and finance occupations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer and Office Applications
- Student Success Strategies
- College Mathematics
- College Algebra
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Foundations of Business
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Business View 644 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete an admissions interview conducted in person or via online methods.
- Sign and submit an attestation of high school (or equivalent) completion.
- Equivalencies include a GED Certificate. Home schooled students must present a diploma that meets the requirements of the state in which it was issued. (Students with non-US credentials please see International Student Admissions Requirements below).
- Submit a completed application
- Arrange for official transcripts from all colleges/universities previously attended to be submitted to the Office of Records and Registration, University of the Potomac.
- Submit grade reports or scores from any recognized college equivalency examinations (e.g., CLEP, DANTES, and Advanced Placement).
International15012 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7506 USD per semester
National6660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 USD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.